AN EXCITING OFFER FOR HAIRDRESSING COLLEGES!
IHS Member College.
The International Hairstylists Society was created in 1956 by a group of dedicated men and women in the hairdressing industry. We provide a platform for Hairdressers to express their talent and creativity ensuring their peers can learn from each other. We are facilitators of competitions for the hairdressing industry.
IHS competitions provide Hairdressers – Students of hairdressing colleges, Apprentices, and Senior Hairdressers the opportunity to demonstrate their creative skills, in a competition forum, with the support of their peers, employers and co-workers. For the spectators, the work show cased at these events is not to be missed.
Attending external Industry events provide your Students
- the opportunity to network with industry and future employers
- inspiration for assignments and assessments
- Motivation to seek further training
- An opportunity to showcase their skills and be recognised.
Participate in IHS hairdressing competitions
- The IHS Battle of the Colleges
- State Awards – School of the Year
- Pre-done Regional competitions
- Face of IHS – Photographic
IHS College Membership Benefits
- 5 x Staff membership
- Access to our huge range of Member Vouchers
- Free entry into an I.H.S predone competition
- One Free entry into the 2012 Face of I.H.S Competition
- Discounted door entry to competitions
- Discounted competitor entry
- Face of IHS competition discounted entry
- Membership card
- 5 x Member entry into all IHS Events
- 5 x INSTYLE Magazine subscriptions for your College
- The use of IHS Member College Logo on your Website and Advertising.
- Student competition entry at member prices
- Student IHS Event entry at member prices
PLUS MANY MORE TO COME!
IHS Membership FAQ
1. To become an IHS Member, simply visit the Membership page and select your level of membership
2. Once you have chosen your level of membership, select the “Become a member” button and fill out the registration form. Once you’ve filled out all of your details, click the PayPal button at the bottom and you will be redirected to the PayPal site for payment. A PayPal account is required for registration, but don’t stress if you don’t have one, just fill out your details in the credit card form to become a member of IHS and PayPal will create an account for you!
3. Once you have completed checkout and registered a Username & Password, you’ll be able to log in. The first page you’ll see after logging in, will be your Members Area page, where you’ll find all the info you need regarding your membership.
At the beginning of the next calendar year, your subscription will automatically renew to ensure your membership remains up-to-date. If, at any stage, you decide not to renew your membership in the next calendar year, you may cancel your subscription by using the settings inside your PayPal account, or by simply visiting the Cancel Your Membership page here on the IHS Website.
Simply follow the details above in the “How do i become a member?” section to sign up.
You will still need to register with a credit card, although with this Membership option, you will have free access to all member benefits and your account will not be debited until December 31st to begin your second year of IHS Membership.